Registration for the Fall 2017 Loyola University New Orleans/Journalism Education Association conference is now open. The event will be held on the Loyola Campus primarily in the Danna Student Center and Monroe Library.
The event is open to High School Journalism programs in yearbook, broadcast, online and newspaper programs in Louisiana. Cost is $25 per student and adviser and includes lunch and a conference t-shirt.
- Thursday, September 28, 2017
- Checkin from 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. in Danna Student Center, St. Charles Room
- Conference begins at 9:30 a.m.
- Session Times are at 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. & 2 p.m.
- Sessions will be held in Danna Center and Monroe Library
- 50 Minute campus tours will be available
- Free onsite car parking
- Bus drop-off area at the corner of Calhoun St. & St. Charles Ave.
- Sorry, no onsite bus parking available
- $25 cost per Adviser & Student
- Cost includes lunch and conference t-shirt
For more information please contact Albert Dupont at 504-865-2653 or email@example.com